Have I complained enough? Can you tell I'm ready to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Winter Snowstorm
This is the 3rd time in 24 hours that Paul was out shoveling. We had over a foot of snow today, in addition to the almost 8 inches we had 3 days ago. Our backs are killing from all the shoveling, and everyone has run out of salt! The weatherman has said we have had almost 4 times as much snow this winter than last winter...the most in almost 30 years (not to mention the wind was blowing at about 30 mph). Over 1000 flights were canceled today at O'hare and we've had only 40% of the normal sunlight. It's days like this that we question why we live in Chicago!




Have I complained enough? Can you tell I'm ready to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!
Have I complained enough? Can you tell I'm ready to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good grief!!!
It was almost 80 here today....there must be a happy medium somewhere in there;-)
Post a Comment