Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Jam

Today Chloe and I went to her first "Baby Jam" class at the library. It's just some recordings of kids' music and they clap their hands, stomp feet, etc. There were about 30 kids and parents which was WAY more than the six I was expecting.

Chloe was a bit overwhelmed at first, but really got into it. All she really wanted to do was stand righ up next to the teacher and her doll. I had a bit of trouble interacting with her and trying to take pics at the same time, but here is what I got.


Checking out the doll. Very funny.


Shaking her egg shaker.


Dancin' to the music.


Lots of fun!





2 comments:

C.C. said...

Adorable!

C said...

This cracks me up:) The Langford girls are all about going right up front, aren't they?:) Ellis always did that when we went to things like this at the library:)
~ Cara