They performed a procedure on me that checked out my common bile duct as well as my liver and pancreas. It is called an ERCP (check out the link to read about it).
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/endoscopic-retrograde-cholangiopancreatogram-ercp
Apparently, when I had my gall bladder removed late year, there was still a stone there that was causing a lot of trouble. They think it passed, but went in with an endoscope to make sure. Two days later (and I'm sure a big doctor bill) I'm home and feeling much better. Despite the fact that we had to shorten our trip to Maine, we are still able to leave this Tuesday and have a good stay. I'm thankful for the good care, and all the people that helped out to make things run smoothly at home....especially Paul and Mary.
(Not really any good pics for this one!)
2 comments:
wow! glad you were able to get checked out and get better. i hope you enjoy your maine visit!
Ouch! I'm sorry you have had to go through that!!! I'm glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment