When I was a kid, my dad would play "Little Pig, Little Pig" with us when he came home from work. This involved my siblings and I cramming into the front closet while my dad banged on the door. It went something like this:
Dad: "Little Pig, Little Pig, let me come in!"
Us: "Not by the hair of my chinny, chin chin."
Dad: "Then I'll, huff, and I'll puff, and I'll BLOW your house down!"
At this point he would swing the door open, we would go running, and he would chase us all over the house until we were caught for the dreaded tickling.
I tried teaching this to Chloe the other day, but I don't think she is quite getting the correct response!
1 comment:
i can hear her saying to her therapist "and then my mom used to lock me in the bathroom and pound on the door and say "little pig, little pig...let me come in"...it was horrible!
Post a Comment