Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shake Yo' Booty

Ok....so I know this has the possibility of being completely annoying, but I decided to post it anyway.

Chloe's latest thing is wanting to dance around the room incessantly to JoDee Messina's "I'm Alright" (or as Chloe says...El-mo right) and other songs from that album. However, she wants Paul and I to be involved in the festivities, which consequently includes each of us having our own instrument (thanks to the birthday giffie from the Andersen clan).

Here's a little taste of the excitement including the feeling of dizziness that comes with walking around the room. Also of note, we have no idea how she learned this move other than she is ACTUALLY trying to shake her booty. We also don't typically let her run around with no diaper then post it on the internet. This was just a 3 minute break between a diaper change and bedtime!

Sorry for the amount of times you have to hear us say "Shake your booty!"


4 comments:

C.C. said...

Hee-larious!

Jon and Kim Andersen said...

So funny! We especially loved Paul with the drums...

Kathy said...

OK, I'm laughing so hard... She is way cute with her lil' booty going, but you two... are HILARIOUS... "shake your booty... shake your booty..." LOL! So cute... you guys are too fun.

John Langford said...

i don't think i've been this motion sick since that ill-fated ride on the tilt-a-whirl.