It was a good night of getting hyped up on sugary cake, dancing to very loud music, and getting drenched in the rain. There was a little necklace that each Dad got to present to their daughter, along with a chance for them to get their picture taken together. I know Chloe has no idea right now what special moments she can share with her dad, but I'm hoping that one day she will be able to recognize what an amazing gift she has in such a special man.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Daddy Daughter Dance
About 3 weeks ago, a local church where I attend a Bible study hosted a "Daddy Daughter Dance." Paul and Chloe decided to make a night of it. Chloe picked out her "red dress, white dress," I curled her hair, and after the ceremonial giving of the corsage (then promptly pulling it off), out the door they headed.
It was a good night of getting hyped up on sugary cake, dancing to very loud music, and getting drenched in the rain. There was a little necklace that each Dad got to present to their daughter, along with a chance for them to get their picture taken together. I know Chloe has no idea right now what special moments she can share with her dad, but I'm hoping that one day she will be able to recognize what an amazing gift she has in such a special man.





It was a good night of getting hyped up on sugary cake, dancing to very loud music, and getting drenched in the rain. There was a little necklace that each Dad got to present to their daughter, along with a chance for them to get their picture taken together. I know Chloe has no idea right now what special moments she can share with her dad, but I'm hoping that one day she will be able to recognize what an amazing gift she has in such a special man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment