Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Can't Get Anything Done!

We have had a crazy week back at home trying to recover from the stomach flu. It has not been fun, and poor Chloe has not been herself. She just cries and cries if I try to put her down, and she is no longer eating her solid foods very well. Needless to say, I am not getting a thing done. You can see the progress in the picture below. Good times!


To top it off, we're off tomorrow on another plane trip to OK to see some very good friends. We are NOT looking forward to the travel, but we are looking forward to being there. Hopefully the 6 inches of snow that is predicted will not hinder our travel too much.

Next weekend Paul is gone again to a GLAD trip and then another trip to NJ for Christmas. I wish Chloe could qualify for frequent flyer miles! Hopefully there will be no barfing on these trips. :-)

1 comment:

C.C. said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so sorry you have had the stomach flu!! Isn't it awful to see your baby sick. And your place just looks like the home of a family with a small kid;-)